Firebreak Services in partnership with Lantra Awards are offering a range of short online e-learning courses:
BENEFITS OF E-LEARNING
- Learners have the freedom to learn at a time that suits them, and at a pace that is right for them.
- Learners can access training in rural locations
- E-learning reduces time away from work and the need to travel
- E-learning reduces the cost of training, travel and accommodation
- Learners can apply the new knowledge immediately
- Learners get certificates quicker
- Learners generally get improved scores on tests, certifications or other assessments
- This CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticde Use) approved course is ideal for farmers as well as professional pest controllers
- This CRRU approved course is designed for professional pest controllers as well as anyone working in facilities management
- For pest controller or others who handle pesticides as part of small pest control
- Ideal for pest controllers or hotels looking to raise awareness of Bed Bugs and controls required
- Providing Farmers with an introduction to risks and how to manage and control them
- To raise awareness of the risks and control measures required for litter pickers. The course meets the litter picking and environmental awareness requirements for LISS / CSCS card and Highways England passport.
- To help people plan and carry out effective controls and standards when handling food.
WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR COURSE CHOOSE FIREBREAK SERVICES AS YOUR TRAINING PROVIDER
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BULK BOOKINGS, FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: